Directions to St. Albans premises from M25
- Come off the M25 at junction 21A. Turn left at the roundabout towards St. Albans. At the next roundabout, by the Thistle Hotel, turn left towards Chiswell Green.
- Go straight on for approximately 3 miles passing the Three Hammers pub. At the two mini roundabouts by the King Harry pub go straight on.
- Go down a hill, over a roundabout and up the other side through two sets of traffic lights. You are now in the centre of St. Albans.
- Go straight through the town centre passing Marks and Spencer and McDonalds on your left. At the top of town is a brick roundabout – turn right towards Hatfield (A1057). This is Hatfield Road.
- Go over a double mini roundabout, over two sets of traffic lights. You will then see a cemetery on your right. Immediately there are two garages, the first an Elf petrol station, the second a Kwik-Fit. Slow down, as we are situated in a small parade of shops just after the Kwik-Fit garage, also on the right hand side.
- Parking is available in front of the shop.
- If you reach a mini roundabout by Safeways you have gone about 50 yards too far.