St. Albans premises from the M1
- Come off the M1 at the A414 junction, sign posted to St. Albans.
- At the end of the A414 is a large roundabout, take the first turning on your left and carry on for approximately 3/4 mile. At the end of this road is a ‘T’ junction with the King Harry pub facing you. Turn right.
- Go down a hill and up the other side, passing straight over a roundabout and through two sets of traffic lights. You are now in the centre of St. Albans.
- Go straight through the town centre passing Marks and Spencer and Tescos on your left. At the top of the town is a brick roundabout – turn right towards Hatfield (A1057). This is Hatfield Road.
- Go over a double mini roundabout, over two sets of traffic lights. You will then see a cemetery on your right. Immediately there are two garages, the first a Kwik-Fit a the second one is Prestage Performance. Slow down, as we are situated in a small parade of shops just after the Prestage performance garage, also on the right hand side.
- Parking is available in front of the shop.
- If you reach a mini roundabout by MORRISONS you have gone about 50 yards too far.